Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Blog for My Business


Hello!!! My sister-in-law, Taylor, has helped me construct a blog to invite you into my world and the work behind saradipity signs. I hope to use this blog to display updated pictures and examples of my work, as well as involve you in the creating. In custom painted signs, there are never two exactly the same. I create "visions" (as I call them) in my head for each canvas that I work on. Everybody is different and so is every room, therefore, it just makes since that each piece of art should have it's own story, character, and color! I will try to share some of these stories in my "posts" (new word for me....as the computer/web stuff is still a bit of a mystery...can you believe that when I graduated high school...1998...the internet was just a baby?!?!.) Speaking of baby...just had my third in March, sweet Polly (pollywog-as we call her). To the right is the sign I painted for her nursery/ hospital door! Rave reviews from all my lovely nurses!!!

No comments: