Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Letters




Lately, I've been collaborating with my new Texas friend who wanted some unique letters to hang in her playroom. By collaging the letters onto canvases, we were able to use all kinds of fun designs and colors to customize our ideas! The possibilities/combinations are endless! It would be cute to do names or initials with a bigger letter in the middle! Today, Polly (my little girl) is 7 months old!!! Hard to believe!!!
"I received the letters today and love, love, love them! You were "dead on" with the colors of my home and I can't wait to put them up on the wall!" ~Amy

2 comments:

jane said...

very cute!
post pics of your little girl! - i can't believe she is already so old!!

Sara Ellen said...

here she is! You are so dear to comment! I miss you so! Feelin' good with #2 in there?